Persistence Art Competition
Application closed on Wednesday 5th August
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s easy for us to lose track on amazing artists and their artworks, which is saddening because some of the greatest arts are created during the toughest times. If you’re an artist, emerging, mid-career or established, we would love to see your incredible artwork and help foster your passion and future in the art scene. We’d like to share your artwork with as greater audiences as possible and also provide emerging artists the opportunity to exhibit with us and publish their work on INDULGENCE MAGAZINE! Artworks do not have to be done specifically for the competition, previous unpublished artworks are accepted and artworks that are inspired during the isolation period are also recommended.
- Live in Art Prize: The prize money of AUD $1,000 is to be awarded to the artist of the single winning entry selected by all judges.
- Live in Art People’s Choice: The prize money of AUD $500 is to be awarded to the most popular artist selected by all audiences online and offline.
- Live in Art Exhibition Opportunities: Persistence Art Competition offers selected artists a one-group exhibitions to present one of their paintings at Live in Art Sydney.
- Publish on INDULGENCE MAGAZINE
- Artwork Submission Deadline：Wednesday, 5 August 2020
- Online Exhibition Start from：Saturday, 8 August 2020
- Delivery of Artwork：Wednesday, 12 August 2020
- Offline Exhibition：Saturday, 15 August 2020 to Wednesday, 9 September 2020
- Award Announcement：Saturday, 12 September 2020
- Collection of (Unsold) Artwork：Wednesday, 16 September 2020