‘Leading art into people’s lives and providing a platform for artists living in Australia’ has always been our belief. In this case, Live in Art Sydney will hold an invitation art prize for artists living in Australia at the beginning of 2020. As a recognised and featured artist, you are sincerely invited to this art prize to exhibit and show the public.
- Live in Art Prize 2020: The prize money of $30,000 is to be awarded to the artist of the single winning entry selected by all judges sponsored by Zobon Real Estate Group Co., Ltd. The work will be collected by Live in Art Sydney as a return to the prize.
- Live in Art Highly-Commanded 2020: The prize money of $10,000 is to be awarded to a highly-commanded artist selected by all judges sponsored by Live in Art Education Fund (E&A Live in Art Education).
- Live in Art People’s Choice 2020: The prize money of $1,000 is to be awarded to the most popular artist selected by all audiences during the 1st exhibition at Live in Art Sydney supported by Live in Art Sydney.
- Live in Art Exhibition Opportunities: The Live in Art 2020 Invitation Art Prize offers unrepresented award-wining artists one solo exhibition each and some group exhibitions at Live in Art Sydney. All participated unrepresented artists will have opportunities to be invited to solo or group exhibitions.
- Opening Night Thursday, 9 January 2020, 6 pm – 8 pm
- 1st Exhibition Duration Thursday, 9 January – Wednesday, 5 February 2020
- Award Night Friday, 7 February 2020, 6 pm – 8 pm
- 2nd Exhibition Duration Friday, 7 February – Sunday, 1 March 2020
- Artwork Delivery Address: Live in Art Sydney, 515 Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
- 1st Exhibition Address: Live in Art Sydney, 515 Crown Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
- 2nd Exhibition Address: InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, 33 Cross Street, Double Bay, Sydney NSW 2028
- Artwork Collection Address: InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, 33 Cross Street, Double Bay, Sydney NSW 2028
- The judges’ decision is final on all aspects of awarding the Prizes, and no correspondence or appeal will be entered into or considered.
- A decision by a majority of the judges on any issue shall be deemed to be a valid and binding decision of the judges as a whole.
- The judges include leading Australian contemporary artist Guan Wei. The complete judges’ list will be published by the end of November.
Although we have an invitation list, Live in Art 2020 Art Prize is open to the public. If you wish to apply to this art prize, please read through all the conditions and send your application form with all relevant matierals to our email (email@example.com) by the deadlines.